UK Removals Service
Having undertaken removals within the UK for generations we understand that there are certain questions that many of our clients ask themselves before the move. Below are some things that you need to consider when you decide to move within the UK:
- When you decide to move do you want your effects professionally packed at your old address?
- What is your budget for the entire move?
- How would you like your effects delivered to your new home within the UK? For example would you like your effects unpacked within your new home and then assembled or would you prefer a door to door service but your effects only need to be placed at counter level for you?
Our clients often ask these questions before they undertake their move, which is why we appoint you with your very own UK move coordinator. They can answer all of these questions and more to include, packing, transit and unpacking.
Our Packing Options:
- Pack Your Own: Some of our clients prefer to pack their own belongings as they feel that it is quite a personal thing to do. In instances like this we happily provide all of the packing materials to ensure that you can pack your items in a safe and secure manner ready for transit.
- Part Packing Option: Some clients are more than happy to pack the majority of their effects such as their clothing but are not so happy packing their valuable or fragile items, such as the lounge mirror or a family heirloom. In these cases we provide you with the packing materials to safely pack the majority of your effects and then for your valuable items you can put your trust into the hands of our removals experts.
- Full Packing Option: If you are very unsure of the packing process or you think that the task is just too big for you then why don’t you entrust it to our experts to professionally pack the entire contents of your house for a stress free move.
Remember if at any time you need storage for any of your items this is easily taken care of because we offer safe and secure storage facilities for all of our clients. We can offer competitive prices on all aspects of the relocation from our packing services through to storage. If you are finding the cost of moving within the UK quite expensive when you really need to save as much as you can then simply follow our top tips below to help bring the cost of moving down:
- We always stand by our motto that if you don’t use it don’t move it. We advise that you either sell it to raise money for the move or donate it to those who would appreciate it even you don’t anymore. You often forget just how much you collect over the years, hidden in garages or the attic and it all needs to be moved. However to save time and money sort through all of this way in advance of the move, less to pack, less to pay.
- Shop around for quotes but ensure that you hire a firm such as us who are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation, if you cut costs on the removals firm it can often lead to more expense due to unexpected charges or avoidable breakages.
- Try and move off peak season or avoid weekends and school holidays, as these tend to be the more expensive times to relocate. Sometimes our clients prefer this as they get to choose the times that they prefer for the move, as there is more choice available to them.
For further information about what is discussed above simply call us on 029 2076 1538 and we will be happy to assist you. Otherwise email us at email@example.com